In recent times of software technology, the industry is more aligned with the objective of building a product/solution with great quality. It is one of the crucial factors attached to the application. The effective testing processes will make sure to achieve proper credits and recurring clients to an organization. When the product users are happy, the organization will be in a better place to grow well. In order to deliver the best product or services that consistently keep up a high quality, the QA team involved in this process has to work in a structured way to keep and this topic covers the benefits of a Centralized quality assurance team in your organization.
Quality Assurance team’s Aim
Quality Assurance team aims to achieve quality by organizing every process to get “Zero Defect”. Poor QA performance has a direct impact on overall maintenance. The team ensures that requirements are in legal government policy points. QA team will establish the sets of activities to help to resolve major risks with reasonable constraints during development.
What is the Centralized Quality Assurance Team?
The centralize QA Team is the quorum of dedicated and independent QA Engineers with a dedicated expert in the managerial role to govern them in the organization.
Benefits of a Centralized Quality Assurance Team
- The centralized QA team has experts with diverse skills.
- Every one of the teams will have expertise in particular areas.
- The team will be having cooperation and coordination among them.
- It provides the opportunity to improve their knowledge through cross-functional trained resources.
- Knowledge & Experience can be gained by sharing the difficulties faced, how they resolved the problem.
- Frequent Peer review of test plans and requirements helps to keep the process in track and to concoct some innovative ideas.
- It helps to reduce the risk of exploiting the time and cost-efficiency of the projects.
- The team of people makes it easier to set up processes and standards.
- A group of QA Engineers in the team will enable brainstorm and figure out different ways to achieve the deliverables.
- It helps them to maintain quality standards by preventing problems, to begin with.
QA Tools & Technology
The benefits of a centralized Quality Assurance team can only be honored as claimed before if only they had a great combination of QA Tools and technologies for their project.
The QA tools help to describe and delegate the project resources allocation, scheduled phase releases dates, requirement timeline, bug tracking. It enables the management and the client (if needed) to understand how teams are progressing on the requirements. Based on the project and its nature, the team can use the respective tools to give the best quality product or services to end-users. Bug tracking tool and Test management tools are two main categories that are used in the centralized QA Team.
The current revolution in the QA platform reduces the cost and major risks in the application. Those technologies analyze the requirements and identify the gap and major bugs in the application. Technology makes the application strong enough in the market. New features of technology and their version reduce end-user complaints and make them happy.
Test case deliverables describe how tools and technology contributed to the application testing and what is the major operation done by them. The different types of testing involved during the development and their respective documentation would reveal the major risk factors that are involved and how the team resolved those risks through the combination of tools & technology
The universal standard format can be followed through their software test cycle.
Performance, stability, the standard of the application are ensured by their test deliverable.
Quality of the products would increase the usage of the product by the end-users and add rewards to the organization. This forms the basis for the further evolution of the product, it attracts more clients to the organization.