When you connect with us, you connect with everyone
Integrate JIRA with QA Touch for enjoying these benefits:
- Create issues, set priorities and assign users in Jira directly from QA Touch.
- Create a project in QA Touch and link with the correlating JIRA project in the same space by providing API details.
- Link Test cases and Jira Requirements directly from QA Touch, JIRA Requirements Traceability Matrix will be built automatically
QA Touch effortlessly integrates with JIRA Server thereby rolling out to you an array of benefits such as:
- Synchronizing your self-hosted JIRA platform with QA Touch and working from one platform
- Keeping your test issues posted in your JIRA account directly from QA Touch
- Seamlessly linking your respective projects in JIRA with QA Touch and manage all your testing activities
Slack Integration with QA Touch helps you with:
- Making your team collaboration much easier
- Keeps teams updated on every activity/change in the project
- Configurable Notification settings
- QA Touch notifies the test results automatically in your configured project’s Slack channel.
Know what makes GitHub and QA Touch integration powerful:
- All issues can be posted from QA Touch into the configured Github repository.
- Comprehensive code handling for developers
- Empower the testing process by GitHub integration.
Leverage a Centralized Hub For Defect Management by Integrating GitLab with QA Touch
- Seamlessly handle defects by posting them directly from QA Touch into GitLab repository
- Select multiple labels from GitLab repository while creating issues
- Enhance design, development and management of code and project data
- Improve efficiency of your testing and DevOps processes
Manage your code professionally by mapping your BitBucket Repository into QA Touch
- Leverage seamless project collaboration right from planning, testing to deploying code
- Keep bugs posted in a single BitBucket repository directly from QA Touch and also track them
- Maintain a coherent communication channel through inline discussions and threaded conversations
Administer you project workflow efficiently and in a hassle-free manner by Integrating your Trello with QA Touch
- Simplify your projects Issue Management by posting Issues directly from QA Touch into Trello
- Effectively classify, prioritize and schedule your Issues by adding activities directly to your Trello cards
- Ensure seamless collaboration between your testing and development team and maintain a smooth workflow
Integrating QA Touch with Assembla, a well-known enterprise project management software benefits a QA Team in the following ways:
- Keeps any new issue entered into Assembla cards as well as having issue updates made in QA Touch reflected automatically in Assembla.
- Seamlessly classify and manage issues by posting issues in different cards according to your requirement.
- Improves collaboration between QA and development teams as well as eliminates the burden of duplicate entry of projects and issues into both platforms separately.
QA Touch connects with BugZilla, the web-based general-purpose bug tracking system leveraged by enterprises to help you scale up your test management:
- Simplify your issue management process by having QA Touch and BugZilla connected and talking.
- Automatically keep your BugZilla products updated of defects as soon as created in your test management dashboard.
- Speed up your QA process by maintaining uniformity of data and eliminating duplicate entry of bugs into both systems.
QA Touch API
- Seamless instant synchronization of your automation test results
- Create, view and update test modules in QA Touch such as Requirements, Test Cases, Test Runs,
- Issues, Releases and Projects
QA Touch connects with Youtrack, a proprietary, commercial browser-based bug tracker, issue tracking system and project management software. Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Streamline your issue tracking process by mapping your Youtrack projects in QA Touch
- Keep all issues created in QA Touch posted instantaneously posted onto your mapped Youtrack project
- Stay on track with respect to issue management and STLC process
QA Touch connects with Redmine, a web-based open-source tool for project management and issue tracking. Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Simplify your issue management process by having QA Touch and Redmine synchronized
- Keep your Redmine account updated of the issues since its creation in the QA Touch.
- Improve your testing process by adopting the enhanced issue management mechanism.
- Enable your team to have more control in the issue management & processing than ever before.
We are soon integrating with these below mentioned leading third-party tools to ensure you have a smooth hasslefree testing workflow by not switching tools while working
Get Started With QA Touch For Free
No Credit Card Required. Start testing! Choose a Plan Later that fits your testing requirements