APRIL 13, 2021 – 10.00 AM EST
Automation Developer at Trax with nearly 20 years of experience in business development in the areas of software development, implementation, application engineering, and automated testing.
Does Test Automation always mean breaking the bank? Well, notably, Automation in Testing is expensive, and few others even consider it overpriced? That being said, do you really need any automation at all? If yes, what does it mean for you as a tester and developer in software quality and maintenance?
Yes! 2020, on the other hand, pushed us all into a whole new digitalized nation, where maintaining the software’s quality and speed are sort of like a pressure cooker. (especially for developers and testers) Then came the test automation wildly gushing into the picture with a wide smile, so we all couldn’t resist but discuss and debate it. So, now should you take this automation road because all others are racing on it? Or even better, let’s learn from the experts what exactly it means to the whole tech world and what’s the right way to do it. Yes, let’s get started.
Key takeaways from the session:
- Common pain points different companies face while implementing automation
- What feedback automation should provide to facilitate fast detection and recovery upon regression, and how this can be achieved
- Why developers should be part of automation delivery
- How to choose a proper automation tool
- Which automation best practices are important to follow
Register for free
QA Masterclass is a 100% free event. If you can't make it live, we'll send you the recordings.