June 10, 2021 – 3.00 pm CET
Testing Beyond Your Project
(Test Coach, Speaker & MoT Meetup Organizer)
Emna is a passionate software tester and detail-oriented who loves to analyze root causes, test, collaborate with diverse people and investigate issues. She has 5 years of experience on different projects combined with testing and coaching roles. She appreciates delivering workshops about testing for her team and the local community to make them aware of different trends in software testing and organizer “Ministry of Testing” meetups at Sfax, Tunisia.
She blogs regularly on her blog emnaayadi.com. She also co-authored the “21st Century skills for testers” ebook.
Outside of work, traveling is her favorite pastime, but when everyone works from home, the hobby becomes traveling via food @emnafoodies.
Testing is a challenging job but let’s not forget that it can be fun too. We know that as “Testers,” you love being creative at your work.
Each one of you wants to learn new techniques, new ways of testing, explore more applications in different business fields. Indeed, it’s a fun-filled journey.
Some of you find that leaving your organization can help develop more skills as a tester by discovering new projects, dealing with new tools, new languages. We just can’t ignore this fact.
But what if you stay at the same organization while it’s already challenging, try to learn more different ways and practice them with other testers in the world, and then try to implement them at your workplace and share them with your team to improve your way of testing.
In the upcoming QA Masterclass #12, you will learn how to gamify each style of testing, be it small or big, simple or complicated. Let’s cheer every practice, every effort to better our testing communities, and more cheers to our challenges that make us shine every day.
Come and learn different activities you can do outside of your working hours to make you a brilliant tester. The only criteria – you need to be generous to share and receive from others.
In this session, Emna focuses on all the things you can do outside your daily projects not related to testing but could improve the tester’s mindset and skill set.
So, what will you learn from this session?
- Different activities that strengthen test communities
- The skills needed for the modern tester
- How to learn from your everyday life and apply it in the field of testing
- Software testing related games plus the link with fun and learning
Emna’s speaking engagements
Within AGILE CONFERENCES include:
- Journée Agile, Belgium (14 June 2019) #journeeagile
- Agile En Méditerranée, Tunisia (22 June 2019) #agilemed19
- Agile En Seine, France (17 September 2019) #agileenseine19
- Journée Agile, Belgium (21 May 2021) #studioagile (online)
And within SOFTWARE TESTING CONFERENCES include:
- IEEE DTS Conf, Tunisia (29 April 2019) #dts2019
- Targeting Quality, Canada (24 September 2019) #tq2019
- QS TAG, Germany, (24 October 2019) #qstag
- Test Leadership Congress, New York, (11, 17 August 2020) #tmatlc2020 (remote edition)
- Test Con, New York, (18 February 2021) #contestnyc (remote edition)
- A4Q World Congress, World Wide, (16 April 2021) #a4q (remote edition)
- XRAY Omni Testing Conference, (25 May 2021) #OmniTestingConf (remote edition)
Emna’s topics are usually related to testing activities and building communities of practices inside organizations. So, if you’re starting in testing, this is a great session to attend.