“The years go by. Time flies! Every single second is a moment in time that passes. And it seems like nothing – but when you’re looking back … well, it amounts to everything.’’— Ray Bradbury.
The year 2021 was a great year. Here’s a look at how we are putting that spirit of community and collaboration to work in everything we do at QA Touch in 2022 and beyond.
Highlights of 2021
As a team, we are always striving for the customer to best with the community events and the product features. The QA Touch highlights of 2021 are given below:
- We have celebrated Global Testers Day with the testing community and conducted the quiz and a series of contests. The certificates are awarded to the winners.
- Season 2 QA Masterclass conducted
- Awesome Tester award is given to Top Contributors to QA Touch.
- The new enhanced UI version of QA Touch 2.0 is rolled out.
- QA Touch presents the best way to sync the CI/CD test automation results in Jenkins.
- QA Touch integration with the project management tool Monday.com. When QA Touch and monday.com are integrated, you will be able to automate the creation of defects whenever a test fails.
- Cypress – Sync Cypress Test Automation Results to QA Touch?
- Webdriver.io – Sync webdriver.io Test Automation Results to QA Touch.
- TestCafe – Sync TestCafe Test Automation Results to QA Touch
- Russian Language support was introduced.
- Gitlab two-way integration was introduced.
- JIRA – Custom Fields (Mandatory Custom Fields) configuration and synchronization were introduced.
- An option to Import Test Runs is introduced.
- Case Traceability Summary Report Summary of Test Cases and Issues in selected Test Run(s).
Thank you to our customers, employees, partners, and the entire QA Touch Community.
With this, we are marching towards 2022 and keep watching this space for what is waiting for you in 2022.