“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward.’’―Steve Jobs
The year 2020 was not a normal year like other years. We are fortunate to work in IT as we are having an option to work remotely without any compromise on the quality delivery to our beloved customers. Here’s a look at how we’re putting that spirit of community and collaboration to work in everything we do at QA Touch in 2020 and beyond.
Highlights of 2020
Even though it was a challenging year, as a team, we are always striving for the customer to best with the community events and the product features. The QA Touch highlights of 2020 are given below:
Learning is a continuous journey, and it is inevitable. Everything became remote, and the learning too. We organized 8 QA Touch Masterclasses by the world’s renowned quality leaders. If you miss those sessions, we have covered you. Here you go:
- BDD Testing and Web Test Automation
- How To Set Smart Goals For Testers? – Heuristics And Mnemonics In Software Testing
- Deep And Shallow Testing & Distributed Testing Infrastructure
- Word Smatter: Exploring Semantics, Testers, And Problems
- Learning QA: Challenges And Opportunities & Innovation Inspired Automation
- Example Mapping: The Three Amigos
- Testing With DevOps
- The Screenplay Pattern: Better Interactions for Better Automation
- QA Touch Knowledge Hub is launched.
- We have launched Agile Boards in QA Touch. With the boards, you can organize the deliverables of the project and track the progress in a centralized location. With immense pleasure, we have Integrated our product public road map with our own QA Touch Boards.
- BDD Test Cases are introduced.
- Continuous Integration tool Jenkins is integrated with QA Touch.
- New Integrations launched:
- Google’s Lighthouse
Thank you to our customers, employees, partners, and the entire QA Touch Community.
With this, we are marching towards 2021 and keep watching this space for what is waiting for you in 2021.