The main influencing matter which comes to our mind when we think about an enterprise tech company is their products. The enterprise tech company products are said to know as Enterprise Application(EA).
These enterprise applications will be working for the business or government sector so that this application will have a huge traffic of users.
EA’s architecture is very complex, module/component-based structure, scalable which runs on the shared business application.
Traditional Testing Approach:
One of the most common testing methods is the traditional testing which is done in a phased manner. These testing techniques have the following disadvantages:
- It mostly depends on the documentation from the testers.
- Data management is done in docs files, spreadsheet files which makes the life of testers to be more miserable if they lost their data.
- The speed of testing the product will always depend on the datasheet which will be provided by another person in the team.
- The document needs to get updated on a regular basis for having good tracking of the changes.
To overcome these disadvantages test management tools can be used.
Reason to Choose Test Management Tool
Let us consider the following difficult problems facing by the QA professionals in Enterprise tech companies.
- How do the tester test and document the complex or rapidly expanding product?
- How confident are we when we release a major feature after the product has grown to a complex structure?
- How sure are we when the new functionality gets work without making any breakage in the existing flow?
In the normal testing method, the testing will be achieved by reading the file which has been documented. This will make the situation even worse.
These are the main reasons for moving into the test management tool world.
This will make the tester’s job easier and give us more confidence in the software product.
- Time Reduction:
Testing time can be reduced by the usage of a test management tool. This can make the release time even quicker.
- Less Documentation:
The main benefit for the organization will be the less number of paper/sheet documentation. There will be no necessity for the sheets to be documented since the test management tool will take care of all this information.
- New QA Technologies:
Test Management Tool will increase more chances to integrate new technologies to the QA teams.
- Goals Rolled Out:
Testing and software-related goals can be easily achieved and monitored periodically
- Cost Reduction:
Test Management tool will increase our ability to plan and control our QA-related costs.
- The product will be more user-friendly and stable when it has reached the customers.
- The highly satisfiable product can be achieved.
- Brand confidence can be reached if we heightened our customer satisfaction.
Here is some top QA Test Management Tools to look out for 2020:
- QA Touch
- Test Collab